The 3DS is selling well, and so is Super Mario 3D Land, so that’s good.
- 304,000 3DS units sold in Japan during October
- Super Mario 3D Land sells 343,492 copies in its first week in Japan, also spurs hardware sales
- The launch trailer for Super Mario 3D Land
- More screenshots from Nano Assault
- Rumor: Nintendo to allow developers to access 25% more power in the 3DS?
- A few more details about the (rumored) 25% power boost to the 3DS
- Reggie to host presentation at LA Auto Show, collaborate with West Coast Customs
There are a few ways you can subscribe to these videos:
- YouTube – The easiest and quickest way to see the new videos.
- iTunes – Download the videos to your computer or mobile device.
- RSS – This has the advantages of iTunes, but the added benefit of not having to use iTunes.