Nintendo of Japan has revealed that the games mentioned below will be the free Game Boy Advance games given to members of the Ambassador Program. The people in this program purchased the 3DS before the price drop went into effect. They’ll be available on December 16th in Japan.
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi’s Island
- Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong
- Metroid Fusion
- Wario Land 4
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames
What do you think of the selection?
Update: These games have also been confirmed for Europe, and they will also be coming out on December 16th. This appears to be a consistent, worldwide launch. (Thanks to Kyle for letting me know.)